Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
T. T. is offline

Default installing an old Word app to new computer

I am trying to reinstall and old Word 2000 to my new desktop computer. It is
asking for a CD key that I no longer have. Would it even be compatible any
longer? MicroSoft no longer has phone support for Word 2000. I thought I
could access the Word 2002 from my laptop on this network but don't know how.
MS doesn't offer phone support for Word 2002 either. I don't see these on
MS chats or online help. How do I do either of these? Anyone? Am I going to
be forced to purchase one or two new Word 2007 or other software??
--
Thanks!
T.