Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dande dande is offline

Default Page Set Up

Help again, please, for this ageing non-techno!

I am trying to produce an A4 poster but however I change the margins in Page
Set Up, I am still left with a wide 3cm margin at the bottom of the page.
The copy looks fine on screen and in Print Preview but when I print, there's
the margin which makes the whole thing look unbalnced. The copy goes almost
to the top of the page, it's the bottom where there's a problem.

I am printing on HP Photosmart 4200 Series, by the way.

Many thanks