Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default The " and @ are on the wrong keys!

That will only work if you have more than one keyboard defined. In this case
the OP has a US keyboard defined and requires a UK one. That can be changed
through Windows Regional settings - and if you are in the same position, you
can delete the US keyboard so that the change doesn't occur.

jem@asllp wrote:
Try this one: Hold down the Alt key and press the Shift key once.
It works for me every time!

"englishrose4719" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to swop them over please? When doing
anything in Word or Excel, the "/2 key adds the @ sign and the '/@
sign adds the ". Its works perfectly well when using it on here
tho. Help please? I looked through some old questions on here and
thought Id solved it by changing the language to English UK but it
didnt make any difference. thanks