Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Justified right indent not matching setting

In article b76f0d51-def2-47de-9916-3225f7f17164
@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com, says...
I am working in Word 07. Have document that is justified. I set the
right indent at the margin, but the text is offset from that about
1/4" to the inside. If I move it out then it moves out, but I don't
want to have to set right indent 1/4" outside of margin. Any
suggestions? I have checked paragraph settings and nothing looks out
of the ordinary. Can send screen shot

Why are you setting a right indent? You do not need a right indent
unless you want the text to end somewhere to the left of the margin.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers