Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I populate my combobox - I know...it's been asked.

Is the combobox enabled?

When you say "save and reopen" do you mean use save, close and then use
FileNew and select the template containing the userform as the basis for
the new document?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lkgoldie" wrote in message
I have reviewed other posts that mirror my hicup but I just don't seem to
be
getting it!

I am using the following (as a general example)

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
' set up the combo box list
With ComboBox1
.AddItem "Jan"
.AddItem "Feb"
.AddItem "March"
.AddItem "April"
.AddItem "May"
.AddItem "June"
.AddItem "August"
.AddItem "Sept"
.AddItem "Oct"
.AddItem "Nov"
.AddItem "Dec"
.ListIndex = 0
End With
End Sub

All works fine till I save and reopen. Only Jan shows with the rest of the
list gone. From what I have got....I did lower my macro security to MED
and
clicked the option of trust all...still have the problem.

I plan on using this script three times but w/ different information
(Months, Names and Locations). Is there a 'general' script line I can use
make sure all of my combo box is saved and there when I reopen it?

Thanks
Lisa