Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How to transfer document from microsoft word 2007 to word 2003

Groznio wrote:
when I try to open file created in Microsoft Word 2007 in Microsoft
Word 2003 I can only see mumbo jumbo how I can fix that

In case you missed one of the biggest changes in the new version, the file
format is completely different. The program can save in the old format, but
you have to tell it to do that.

In Word 2007, click the Office button, hover over the Save As item until the
menu pops out, and choose Word 97-2003 Document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman