Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teresa Teresa is offline

Default Corruption woes after update from Word 2002 to 2003

Thank you Alan... I think.
To quote a previous thread:

"Agreed - He pops up every now and again

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

grammatim wrote:
It looks as though this entity is spamming the newsgroup with ads for
its commercial software product. It is responding to months-old
threads with identical wording, whether or not it applies to the
specific problem mentioned.

"

" wrote:

- 显示引用的文å*— -

Teresa's problem I had encountered. I think you can try a utility
called Advanced Word Repair to repair your Word document. It works
rather well for my corrupt Word documents. Its web address is
http://www.datanumen.com/awr/

Alan