Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

Default Relative HyperLinks

Hi Michael,

To see how to implement relative hyperlink paths in Word, check out the solution I've posted at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=670027

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Michael Gerbasio" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I'm using MS Word 2007 and couldn't find an answer using Google.

I looking to create a simple document in Word that is basically a Table of
Contents where the reader can click on an item and it opens a corresponding
pdf or chm file. Simple enough. I want to put all the files into a folder
and copy this to a CD that can be used on other machines. I can't find a way
to make the hyperlinks relative to the location of the folder. Any ideas?

I don't care if it is in Word or Excel, better something that is html or
pdf. I'd rather not have to purchase another program just for this task
though. I have Office Professional and Adobe CS3 if that helps.

Thanks.

Regards-Michael G.