Greg Maxey

Howard,

I have never seen that dialog and can't generate it here. You might check
Google Groups "Word" and do a search on "Memory low". There are a few
postings there describing a similiar problem and the common thread appears
to be "Virtual memory."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Howard Lee wrote:
The most common instance is when I'm making a Word-based PDF (in that
it has to check an extensive number of links in the long document),
Word invariably gives me "Memory Low. This operation can't be undone.
Continue Yes/No" kind of error. Even if nothing is running.

"Greg" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can you provide and example of one of these dialog boxes that pops up
when performing a MicroSoft Word operation?