Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
douggbob douggbob is offline

Default Can I add entries to the thesaurus

I'd like to have Word pop up a *choice* of company-provided terms while I'm
typing (I guess I will have AutoCorrect active), so that I can simply choose
the appropriate term instead of merely accepting the nearest spellings. The
main reason I need this is for expanding the many acronyms my company uses
--- and many of them could easily stand for more than one thing, so I'd like
to see a list of appropriate choices. Secondarily, I'd like Word to pop up
the company-approved version of an acronym when I start typing the spelled
out version of a compound that takes an odd capitalization (i.e., intercaps),
such as wURL.