Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I make my own format for a bibliography?

You can cite the same footnote (using its number) by inserting a cross
reference to the footnote.

But that doesn't seem to be what you're asking.

What do you mean by "custom format"? Something other than a parallel
to MLA, Chicago, APA, etc. etc. etc.?

On Mar 30, 11:46*am, Albie wrote:
* *I'm writing a paper and want to use a custom format for the bibliography. *
Footnotes won't work, because many of the references are cited more than
once. *Is there a way to define a bibliograpgy format, or to get around the
problem?