Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Merging Word 2003 mail merge doc with Word 2003 table in Word 2007

We have a Word 2003 mail merge document which we merge with data in a Word
2003 table.
It worked fine when we were in Office 2003, but now that we have upgraded to
Office 2007, we get an error saying
"ED798FBB is a mail merge document. Word cannot find its data source,
H:/xxx.doc" and gives us the option to select the "Find Data Source" button.
When we browse for the data source, it comes up with the same message
"ED798FBB is a mail merge document. Word cannot find its data source,
H:/xxx.doc". (Don't know what the EDB798FBB refers to as it is not the name
of the document).

We have experienced this same problem with a different document before.
Any help appreciated.
--
Michelle