Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Hope you see this one...

Suzanne - did you change your name to Dean H?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DeanH" wrote in message
You won't see them in Word's File Open and Save dialogs if you have the
file
type set to All Word Documents rather than All Files. I don't think you
can
hide them in Windows Explorer (except perhaps by hiding Hidden and System
files, though I think that affects just the temp files).

"tflapp" wrote:

i asked a question before about how to hide backup files. someone posted
reply but when i went to open it, i got a blank page (and it said
"done").
another blank pagea when i clicked on trying to reask my question. what
gives???