Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Scafidel Scafidel is offline

Default Bookmark Order

Using Office 2007, I am merging a word document from Access and would like to
put several bookmarks in a certain order, but in one spot, to control the
spacing. I have 7 bookmark fields and would like it to look like this:
Flat Stanley, husband of Freda Stanley, and Stan Stanley, single, separate
property
or this:
Stan Stanley, single, separate property

In VBA, the bookmarks are listed 1- 7 just as above, but if I put all the
bookmarks at one spot on the word template, I do not get that order. If I
put a space between the bookmarks, they appear in the right order, but I get
too many spaces between the fields, like.
Stan Stanley, single , separate property

Is there a way to put several bookmarks in the same spot, but control the
order they are displayed on the document? Or?
Thanks

--
Scafidel
Lafayette, Louisiana