Doug Robbins

Hi Tanya,

Can you tell us what brand and model of tablet you are using. We are trying
to get something done about this issue.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"TanyaM10" wrote in message
Wow, bizarre. I do have a tablet PC. I should have posted earlier
instead
of wasting so much time trying to figure it out on my own! What a random
bug!

Your work around worked, although I was lucky enough to have someone here
who knew to right-click on the wizard pane in order to be able to tab
through
the options and get to "Update Labels." Otherwise it just tabs through
the
cells in the document.

Thanks Doug =)

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Are you doing this on a tablet PC. If so, it is a problem that has
cropped
up before and has not been completely solved as yet. Fellow MVP Peter
Jamieson has been very involved in some research into this and I received
an
email from him the other day that contained the following information

"if you use the keyboard to select the Propagate Labels button in the
Mail
Merge Wizard, then use the
spacebar to "click" the button, the function works correctly."

Give that a try and post back with how you get on.
interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a
paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"TanyaM10" wrote in message
When I click "Update all labels" via the Mail Merge Wizard or manually
click
"Propogate Labels," only the first three cells and the last two cells
actually propogate. Also, the little counter on the mail merge toolbar
will
not go to anything before 8 (of 14). Help!