Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jjk98 jjk98 is offline

Default Arrow keys don't work (sometimes)

Using Word 2000 on W2K. If I add a text box, and then insert an image (not a
link but the image itself as a jpg), sometimes (perhaps 15% of the time) the
arrow keys (up, down, etc.) cease to work. Also the "end" key and "start" key
cease to work, and the image will not select you click on it.

I have tried adding the same image (as a jpg) as put into a text box without
a problem earlier in the same document where the problem did not manifest
itself, but in the second placment the problem occurs. (same image file)

What is going on?

--
Thanks for your help - jjk98