Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JsJ_Slim JsJ_Slim is offline

Default How to copy/apply column formattings?

Hi,

Here's a scenario that I'm trying to achieve, and need help with:

When the user clicks on a button on the ribbon bar, a table is added to the
document (retrieved from a database). When the user clicks the button again,
I want to remove the old table, and create a new one in its place.

So far, I've been able to retain the style of the table only, using
table.get_Style(), and reapplying it using newTable.set_Style().

However, I've no idea how to retain any formatting/alignments for each
column (Eg, Name column = left aligned, Salary column = right aligned and
bolded, etc).

Please help.

Thanks
Josh