Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lilkeepsyboy Lilkeepsyboy is offline

Default Cannot activate trial

Cheers Doug, but the telephone option is greyed out and can't be marked.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use the telephone option

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lilkeepsyboy" wrote in message
news
I cannot activate my trial version of Microsoft Office 2007. I have put in
my
25 character key, but when it gets to activating the software over the
internet, a window pops up saying "communication error. Request cannot be
processed at this time" I have been trying for a week now, from two
different
connections, with Norton and windows firewalls turned on and off in all
possible combinations. It's a new computer, but it's getting old very
quick.
Any suggestions, please.