Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Val Val is offline

Default Selecting a picture in a table cell that has been sent behind text

I have created a table (2 rows 2 columns covering a page) where each cell
contains both text as well as a graphic as background. I sent the graphic
behind the text and now I want to change it, but am not able to select it.
In order to bring it to the front again I need to be able to click on it, but
so far I've been unsuccessful. Shift / Tab did not do it. It's so easy in
Word 2003 via the picture toolbar. Does anyone know how I can get to the
picture behind the text? I really don't want to have to start from scratch
again.

Very grateful for any suggestions - thank a bunch.