Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Victor Delta[_2_] Victor Delta[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get rid of the Reviewing Toolbar?

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The suggested code turns off the bar for every new document, If you want
to turn it off for every existing document then add the line to an
autoopen macro.

Actually Graham, on second thoughts, I'm slightly confused now.

My existing macro is named autoexec and, as I understand it, runs when Word
first opens (and, as my original message indicated, the reviewing toolbar
still appears when some attachments are opened).

Is an autoopen macro different from an autoexec one?

Sorry if I am being dim?