Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Show Folder index list in word document

See the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected
folder" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...tFileNames.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lorne17" wrote in message

Hello there,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to place a folder index
list or table of contents showing the files in a specific folder. We
have a folder full of video tutorials and would like to have a word doc
that shows these files in a list. But if we add a video we want that
list to update automatically.

And if that isn't enough, can I have them linked so when clicked I can
view it?

thanks,
Lorne

--