Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PhoenixFlex PhoenixFlex is offline

Default How to solve 'A program is trying to send email on your behalf'?

Each time I try to do an email mail merge, I get the message 'A program is
trying to automatically send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?
If this is unexpected, it might be a virus and you should choose 'No' ' with
each email address. I want to send my email to a lot of people (100+), so
obviously clicking 'Yes' every time isn't very convenient. How can I change
this so that all the addresses are temporarily accepted automatically?