Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Josh W Josh W is offline

Default Replacing one style with another

Thanks both Jen & Stefan, I am ashamed I didn't think of this...

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can use Edit | Replace (or Ctrl+H) to display the Find and Replace
dialog box. Click the More button (if it is visible). Place the insertion
point in the "Find what" box, click Format, Style, and choose the style to
search for. Similarly, specify the "Replace with" style. Then click the
Replace All button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Josh W" wrote in message
I want to replace e.g. ALL style 7 in a document with style 8. Is there a
quick way to day that or do I have to change each one individually. Word
2003. Thanks.