Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Locating built-in style

In the Style dialog (accessible by choosing Custom... and then Styles in the
Styles & Formatting task pane), select "User-defined styles" as the
category. These will be the ones you created, and you will be able to delete
or rename them. Word's built-in styles will not be in this list.

"Josh W" wrote in message
I have mistakenly renamed Word 2003's built in Heading 2 style. Now I have
several styles with similar names and I am trying to locate which one is
the
original built-in style of Word. How can I find that?