Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Invisible Page Break

I suspect the paragraphs you are creating may be formatted as "Keep with
next."

"Chad" wrote in message
Hi All,

I was formatting a multipage Word document and for some unknown reason my
document is putting in what looks like a page break near the end of one of
my pages. I type in a half line of text, press Enter, type in another
line of text and press Enter. Type in one more line of text and when I
press Enter it moves the last 2 lines of text to the next page. If I
delete the Enter it goes back to the above page. I have at least 4" of
space at the bottom so I know it is not bumping it to the next page. My
footers are small (doesn't affect the prior pages). If I turn on the
paragraph marks nothing show up in the area in question. I am not using a
page break there (but I have used them prior in the document. It kinda
looks like the same distance to where my prior page break was)

Any ideas?
Thanks
Chad