Graham Mayor

This information is not stored with the file, and the information that is
can be edited easily enough using the script editor (ALT+SHIFT+F11) so even
that available can never be more than a rough guide. The only way I can
think of to record this information is by means of key logging software
external to Word, but that will be of no use for existing documents that
have already been edited.

ando wrote:
Hello, I am really stuck on this, as I haven't ever had to use it
before, but does anyone know if it possible to find out the time that
a Word file is created, and the subsequent saves that have been made
at each time interval. I know that you can see when it was created,
modified and last accessed, but I would like to see the timeline of
the file itself when the changes were made. Thanks in advance for
anyone who can help.