Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how do u get the lines of your label template to appear on screen

Table Show Gridlines
or in Word 2007
with the cursor in the table - Layout View Gridlines

KR wrote:
H i, I have customised a label template so that it fits to the labels
I am using, however I cannot get the outline of the box to appear on
screen, so when working on the labels I am never quite sure if I have
gone outside the designated space. How can I get it so the outline is
there? I have already tried using an existing template but dont get
any outline with these either. Many thanks.