Angel

Default Opening a Word document from a flash drive

I have a Word document saved to my USB flash dive and when I try to open it
in my desktop, I get the message "The file _____ is not available". I know
the file is not corrupted or anything because I can open it in my laptop.
When I click OK on that message window, and try to exit Word, I get "The file
Normal already exists.Do you want to replace the existing file?" I click NO
and it takes me to the Save As window where the file Template is open and I
click save and it says " ...file already exists..." and I have to click yes
because otherwise it won't let me exit Word. I then ty to open Word again and
close it without doing nothing in it and it's all over again. What can I do?