Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
srb911 srb911 is offline

Default Avery word template 5168 shipping labels

In Word 2002, I had set up the above template to use as shipping labels for
large envelopes, packages, etc. I put a text box in each lower right
corner of each label (4) for users to input the shipping address.

We recently installed Office 2007, and the text box and the information in
the text box will not print or show up on print preview. My information
(logo, return address, etc) is there in the upper left corner of each cell,
and the text box is there, but it is not when you preview and print.
I have made sure that the text box is moved forward, checked my printing
options, and I am at a loss as to what little piece I am missing to make
these text boxes show up.

Thanks for your help
Sheila