Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default remove all section breaks quickly?

Are the section breaks visible -- you have Show Non-printing
Characters turned on? (It won't find Xrefs if their field codes aren't
showing, so maybe this is the same.)

On May 9, 6:24*pm, DragonWing
wrote:
I have a very large merge document, when I do the merge I have section breaks
- new page. *I want to remove all of them. *When I do a find ^b and replace
with nothing on an individual basis it works, when I try a Replace All I get
0 replacements. *Any idea what the problem is? *The document is over 500
pages long and there are Section Breaks (new page) every 7 pages. *I would
hat eto have to click thru each one individually!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
If they're really section breaks, search for ^b and replace with nothing..

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org

"TEAM NORTON" TEAM wrote in message
I copied an Adobe document into Word and now the section breaks are all

over
the place leaving me with very ragged and rambling text. I can delete the
section breaks one at a time but there are thousands. Can I delete them

all
(without deleting the text - done that already!), or align the text?

Thanks.-