Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JimBob JimBob is offline

Default Formatting Highlight Merge Fields shading

Many thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my question. I want the Highlight Merge
Fields button to toggle the highlighting of all the merged fields in the
document using the revised colour shading rather than the standard grey.
BTW, I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks again.

"TiagoNogueira" wrote:

Well, i've search for your question and i did not find something like
you said... I use like this: In the mailmerge bar there's an option
called "to enhance mesclagem fields(or something like this... my office
isn't in english..), so.. Highlight the fields that you want in any
collor and then after deactivate this option and you may have the field
in the collor that you want.
If you want no collor, just deativate the button.

Hope this help.

[]'s

Jimbob;2762622 Wrote:
Is it possible to change the grey shading used to Highlight Merge Fields
in a
mail merge document to another colour, say, green?

Many thanks

--
TiagoNogueira