Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word 2007 Styles

The order of the style in the Gallery are determined by the order defined in
the Manage Style dialog, Recommend tab, by selecting a style in the list and
using the Send Up, Send Down or Assign buttons. This order will then be used
for both the Gallery and the Style Pane.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"BK" wrote in message
Using Word 2007. I have a style I created that I would like to have
appear in the Styles portion of the ribbon. Is there a way to make my
selected style show up there rather than have to always click the "more
styles" arrow and then scroll down to the one I want?