Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Document Building Blocks

Hi Richie,

I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as a report, but the particular hotfix is available through the link at the top of
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948956?FR=1

Be sure to read the article though to be sure it's the same issue.

"richie19rich77" wrote in message
Has anyone got an update on this subject, I cannot see any report from
Microsoft regarding KB948956. We are having the same problem as
stated above and despreate to find a solution. Thanks
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP