Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Louverril Louverril is offline

Default E-mail address not present when select Outlook Contacts as datasou

I have Office 2007 with business contacts manager installed on Vista business.

I prepare a document in word and select "select recipients" from the mailing
ribbon.
I select "select from outlook contacts"
Then business contacts
when the list of contacts appears there is no email address field/column
if I select a recipient and then click "finish and merge " and "send email
message" I get an error saying there is no valid address!

How can email address be missing from the fields avialable?

If I select Outlook contacts rather that business manager contacts I get no
recipients at all in the list (there shoudl by a lot!) but there is an email
address column header that appears after country/region.

Any ideas I don't mind if I use contacts or business contacts manager I just
want an email field!

Thanks Lou.