Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulK PaulK is offline

Default How can I place endnotes before my book index?

Stefan,

Looks like real good info. Thanks. I'm gonna try it.

Paul

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...TextAfterNotes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PaulK" wrote in message
I need to reposition endnotes to precede my biblio and index - I converted
all referential footnotes to endnotes (227 of them). Word 2003 sends them
the back of my document in a format that doesn't permit any subsequent
breaks
or section insertions.
However, since I want to publish this as a book, I need the endnotes to
precede other sections such as biblio and index. (I tried placing the
endnotes at the end of the relevant sections -- my second choice -- but of
course Word in its usual inscrutable fashion bunched them all up in just
one
or two sections instead of where they belonged).