Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jomilli jomilli is offline

Default I Changed Normal.dotm template.

Doesnt work when other program sends txt to open Word for our reports. Tabs
when opening word for regular use, my changes are there. But when I run
reports from another program that spits out ansi txt, the Tabs and Font sizes
change. other company says they have no font or tabs settings in their
program. Somthing is changing/bypassing my default template in MSWord 2007.
This has never happend with any other MSOffice Word version in the last 15
years.