Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Word 7.0; when print to PDF it creates in reverse order

Word 7 was Word 95 and did not allow you to save as a .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Flashscuba" wrote in message
I have two things going on:
1. When I print a "fully functional PDF" using the Print to PDF command,
it
creates the document with the pages in reverse order. I have already gone
the printer screen and selected as well as deselected the "reverse order"
choice, but nothing changes.

2. When I try to save as PDF, again with word 7.0, I can save a "quick and
simple PDF", but when I try to save as "fully functional PDF", the screen
starts to save the document, then just stops in the middle of it and
returns
to the document. No error message, it doesn't save anything. What's up?