I could be wrong, but I think Word 2000 was the last version that included
it.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
I think it is part of the Office2002 application suite (or maybe
Office2000). It is not part of Office2003. If you have the version that
has Binder you can install it and it works with Office 2003.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Marika wrote:
How do we access the binder? Where can I find it?
Thanks,

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It's called Binder, but it works only for Office documents. I don't
believe you can include a PDF.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"bangkok" wrote in message
I wish to create one file or document, combining two word docs
(Word 2000) and one pdf file. I recall that there is (or was) a
'staple' function in MS products for combining documents, but I
can't seem to find it through help.

I don't have a full version of acrobat, so can't create a pdf file.

Thanks.