Peter

Thanks Greg

maybe the solution (I never tried it) is to use a different user (I have an
XP) for the other version of Word.

In another words I create a different user and install Word 97 there.

Does that solve the problem? Or does Word install itself for all users?

Thank you very much.

"Greg" escreveu na mensagem
oups.com...
Peter,

This is a rough answer and someone with polish may be along to provide
more technical details.

You can have 2 or more Office suites on the same PC, but unless you
have something like Virtual PC install which allows for 2 or more
operating systems then you can only run one suite at a time. If you
use 1 and then want to change to the other there is a significant delay
as the registry updates from one suite to the other.