Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default cant get trial off of computer and code for BRAND NEW WORD bad

You uninstall it, via the Control Panel - 'Add/Remove Programs' or 'Programs & Features', depending on which version of Windows
you're using.

--
Cheers
macropod

"GOING CRAZY" GOING wrote in message ...
HELP I am ready to CHUCK my computer, of course under the gun and need a
paper done, went out and bought WORD and I cant get it to work, the office
2007 trial keeps overriding my new program HELPPPPPPP! What to do, did I just
waste all of that money, how do you actually get RID of the trial version!
HELP