Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laura[_3_] Laura[_3_] is offline

Default opening link and or URL in Word

Thank you Suzanne...I appreciate your help...it all worked out!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

All I can suggest is that you open Control Panel | Internet Options |
Programs and make the necessary choices to ensure that IE is your default
browser.

"Laura" wrote in message
oh...and yes, I can open links from my email and anywhere else.
--
Thank you,
Laura

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What browser do you use? Is it configured to be the default? Can you open
links from elsewhere (in emails, for example)?

"Laura" wrote in message
Do I need to uninstall MS Office 2007 and reinstall it?
--
Thank you,
Laura

"Laura" wrote:

why can't i open links and or URL's in Word. I keep getting an error
window
saying "there is no program registered to open this file".
--
Thank you,
Laura