Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default endnotes

When I use the insert file option my endnotes don't show up at all. I also
don't want each chapter to start over at 1. I want them to number in order
through the whole document.

"grammatim" wrote:

Is it absolutely essential that you do it as master and subdocuments?
If you simply add all your documents (with Insert File) together
into one (humungous, if necessary) file, all your endnote problems
will go away (and you can restart each chapter at 1, if each one is a
separate section), and you can select the entire document and apply
your single font.

On Jul 22, 11:18 am, Robin wrote:
I'm am having problems with my master document and subdocuments. I got the
master created and inserted all my subdocuments. There are a couple of
problems I'm having. The first one is with font. All my font in the
subdocuments are Times New Roman 12. When I insert the sub into the master
some of the fount changes to courier. Is there any way to stop this. The
second problem is with the endnotes. When I insert the subs into the master,
the endnotes are getting rearranged. I have everything good through number 15
then it jumps to 47 and 15 through 17 is way down the list. Also the font is
changing to courier 12 or Times New Roman 10. I also would like to know if
there is a way to move the Bibliography after the endnotes. Thanks in
advance to anyone that helps or trys to help me.

Robin