Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
WSR WSR is offline

Default Word 2007 Short-Cut Question

My question regarding the macro is how do I make it "generic" so that it's
pasting what ever object I cut?

When I try to record the macro from a blank sheet, the paste button is
greyed out.

What I don't what the macro to do is Paste Special / Picture the same object
over and over again.

I want it to Paste Special the last object on the clipboard.

If this makes any sense.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Have you tested that method?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
Record a macro and assign it to a shortcut key of your choosing.

PamC

WSR wrote:
I'd like to create a one key short-cut key that allows me to "Paste
Special"
/ "Picture (Enhanced Metafile") since I use that feature a lot.

Any guidance/assistance is appreciated