Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default From pdf to rtf to editable text?

Hi John,

By any chance is it possible for you to provide or create a link to a typical(?) sample library PDF that you're wanting to convert
into text in Word? (i.e. on a blog/website/free online file storage service (http://workspace.officelive.com
or http://skydrive.live.com for example)?

================)
"Prof. JR" wrote in message ...
Hi Folks,

As Ms. Barnhill suggests above, ILL libraries may have scanned these files
in as pictures because Word treats them as such, as does other software that
I have. I'm not sure I can actually arrive at text that the conversion
software, mentioned by Mr. Mayor and Mr. Buckland, will be able to read.
Maybe I'm out of luck and must return to the scriptorium of word processing,
carefully entering the text by hand.

John
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)