Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default drop down lists in word

If you protect a document for forms, then you can access only the form
fields. You can put text form fields in the other cells.

"Charles" wrote in message
Hello

I have just used a dropdown list in word for the first time, but my table
has 9 cells and I only want drop down lists in 3, but now it seems the
only
cells I can put focus on are the ones with drop down lists, does this mean
that if you use a drop down list in a table that you cannot have working
fields that are not dropdown lists in the same table.

Thanks in advance for any assistance