Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Keeping Page 1 in view as I type subsequent pages,

No, I have the largest monitor my desk will accommodate, and, although I
could split the screen, I prefer not to.

"Galen" wrote in message
My reply is at the bottom of your sent message.

In ,
Suzanne S. Barnhill typed:

I can barely fit one monitor on my desk--definitely no room for two!

Can you fit one wide one? If so then often that screen real estate can be
split into two and it will function well enough.

--
Galen (Not Current MS-MVP)

My Geek Site: http://kgiii.info
Web Hosting: http://whathostingshould.be

"In solving a problem of this sort, the grand thing is to be able to
reason backwards. That is a very useful accomplishment, and a
very easy one, but people do not practise it much. In the every-day
affairs of life it is more useful to reason forwards, and so
the other comes to be neglected. There are fifty who can reason
synthetically for one who can reason analytically." - Sherlock
Holmes