Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Oct 13, 2:38 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"grammatim" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 11:29 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in
. ..

Most likely you have. You get to the end of the document and press
Enter.
Then you see something earlier that you need to change, so you click up
there with the mouse. After making the change, since you can't see the
empty paragraph that you have already created, you go to the end of the
last paragraph and press Enter again. Several occurrences of this
behavior
can give you quite a few empty paragraphs.

I can see how that could happen but I rarely change anything. Why try to
improve on perfection?

:-)))

Well the Founders got together to make a More Perfect Union ...

'More perfect' ?

Perfection can't be improved :-)

I guess in 1787 they were more optimistic than you are.