Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Speco Speco is offline

Default Error Copying File or Folder in Word 2007

I just use Word 2007 couple of month ago. Currently I am having an Error
Copying File or Folder message whenever I start using my Word 2007. The
message is "Cannot copy file: Cannot read from the source file or disk".

There is an "OK" button at the bottom of this message. After press that
buttom, my Word seem working perfectly. I mention "seem" coz I have not
explore in detail additional features in 2007 version.

Please explain to me about this error message and how to solve the problem.

Thank you