Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Lost icons

Either Activate the product or purchase a new license on line.

To activate, go to Word Options, Resources, Activate whilst connected tot he
Internet.

Terry

"Dubs" wrote in message
Thank's Terry, but how can I rectifiy this?

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Sounds like you either have a trial version that has expired or you have
not
activated your retail version and it is locked out.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Dubs" wrote in message
I am unable to type in word or any other program except for email. The
trouble that I am experiencing is the icons on the computer is not high
lighted for me to use. It has even stopped copying and pasting.

I am not computer literate so it needs to be broken down step by step
for
me.

Please help some one, anyone.