Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default check box and edit text

Thanks so much.

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
news:8be6deb905779@uwe...
Developer tab tools legacy tools. If the developer ribbon is not
showing
add it by going to Office button Word options show developer tab in
ribbon.

PamC

BK wrote:
Any idea where I can find this in Word 2007? I know I can't just open the
Forms toolbar, so I don't know where to look to have the ability to do all
of this in 2007? The Interactive Guide that normally shows me where to
find
things in 2007 when I point to them on the 2003 screen doesn't have an
answer for this one.

Add a text form field next to the Other check box so that users can
enter
freeform text.

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
I'm obviously missing something critical to this process of having
check
boxes AND additional text in a Word document. Can you help??